RE: E-M:/ RE: / governor's press release on great lakes water withdrawals

Enviro-Mich message from "Harris, Craig" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

thanks, tracy . . .
has the Governor put forward any proposals as to what the substance of that
legislation might be . . . it seems to me that this is a situation where the
angels and the devils reside in the details
cheers,
craig

craig k harris
dept of sociology