Re: E-M:/ High Gasoline Prices?

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

Mr. Bill,

Like a fat junebug about to be splattered upon the windshield of reality your
paranoia that something is very wrong, is very justified.  Just because we
interrupted their meeting doesn't mean we interrupted their agenda.

Rob
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team

In a message dated 6/25/00 11:27:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wtobler@tdi.net