RE: E-M:/ High Gasoline Prices?

Enviro-Mich message from "Andrew I. Mutch" <amutch@waterford.lib.mi.us>

Senator Levin fired back at the Engler puppets and other toadies of the
oil industry:

"Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., said Sunday he saw no reason why prices have
risen above $2 a gallon in parts of Michigan where there are no ethanol
requirements." - in response to Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson's
accusation that the "use of cleaner-burning reformulated gasoline was
adding as much as 25 cents per gallon to fuel costs."

see:

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/gas26_20000626.htm

Andrew Mutch
Novi