Re: E-M:/ Fwd:quotable quotes

Enviro-Mich message from tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

More than likely, the total amount of livestock manure will increase
proportionately with the total amount of human manure.  Either this, or
the "quality" of live or the "nature" of life must change, downward in
my estimation.  Population control, or lack of it, is a major driver for
many or all of our environmental ills.

Bill