E-M:/ Michigan Greens hail Governor Engler and Smart Growth!!!!!

Enviro-Mich message from CSim592951@aol.com

I think the issues of communities struggling against the big developers and
campaign finance reform are two areas which can unite the urban and suburban
or farm communities. We need to work together across the state to change
these things and empower the grassroots people.

Charles Simmons
Don't Dump on Us campaign
Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice