consultation into this issue. Perhaps a grassroots listserve should be set up
to share information on this issue.

Murray Dailey

In a message dated 7/13/00 12:46:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CSim592951
writes:

<< Subj:     Michigan Greens hail Governor Engler and Smart Growth!!!!!
 Date:  7/13/00 12:46:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  CSim592951
 To:    Murphwild1, swan@egroups.com, patmec@voyager.net
 CC:    enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

 I think the issues of communities struggling against the big developers and
campaign finance reform are two areas which can unite the urban and suburban
or farm communities. We need to work together across the state to change
these things and empower the grassroots people.

 Charles Simmons
 Don't Dump on Us campaign
 Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice >>