E-M:/ Re: [swan] Michigan Greens hail Governor Engler andSmart Growth!!!!!

Enviro-Mich message from "Bonnie Shupe" <BONNIES@cannontwp.org>

I was writing a response and hit a button and my computer either lost what I was writing or sent it.  So if you get an incomplete response, I was nearing the end and just wanted to say that local officials are not all corrupt.  That everyone I know and associate with in the Kent County area are good people of integrity and not in anyone's "pocket."
Bonnie