Re: E-M:/ Michigan Karst Conservancy newsletter.

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Alex J. Sagady & Associates wrote:

> For the uninitiated, you may want to explain to the list
> what Karst geology is, why it is special and where it occurs
> in Michigan.

Answers to those questions are on our web site at

http://www.cyberspace.org

Like many volunteer organization web sites, this one is forever under
construction. I would recommend reading the text of our brochure (link)
for general information that answers Alex's questions, and then browse the
descriptions of our preserves and projects. There is a special group of
pages for the Fiborn Quarry History Project, which should interest
Michigan Upper Peninsula History buffs.

--Rane L. Curl
  MKC VP (also admitting to being the current webmaster)