E-M:/ More MDOT meetings on I-73 Corridor

     Folks:

     Meetings are scheduled for Aug 22 and 23 on MDOT's I-73 Corridor
     Feasibility Study.  The meetings are open houses, running at two
     separate locations from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. both days.

     Riga Municipal Auditorium
     7817 Riga Hwy
     Riga, MI 49276

     St. Joseph Shrine
     8743 US 12
     Brooklyn, MI  49230

     No contact information is provided, again, but the meetings notices
     are coming from The Corradino Group, 200 S. Fifth Street, Louisville,
     KY 40202

     AW