Re: E-M:/ More MDOT meetings on I-73 Corridor

I Have been receiving your mail along with numerous irrelevant ones.
Should it be an error, you are invited to clear the problem at your side or at your provider's by removing my address from your list, otherwise I would be compelled to daily flood your box with 1500 silly messages from our 245 different addresses throughout the world until you stop flooding ours.----- Original Message -----
From: anne.woiwode@sfsierra.sierraclub.org
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:22 AM
Subject: E-M:/ More MDOT meetings on I-73 Corridor

     Folks:

     Meetings are scheduled for Aug 22 and 23 on MDOT's I-73 Corridor
     Feasibility Study.  The meetings are open houses, running at two
     separate locations from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. both days.

     Riga Municipal Auditorium
     7817 Riga Hwy
     Riga, MI 49276

     St. Joseph Shrine
     8743 US 12
     Brooklyn, MI  49230

     No contact information is provided, again, but the meetings notices
     are coming from The Corradino Group, 200 S. Fifth Street, Louisville,
     KY 40202

     AW