E-M:/ LPCORP

Someone on the Enviro-Mich list associated with
lpcorp.com...which I assume is Louisiana Pacific
Corp. has put the EM list on an automatic distribution
system that generates errors back to me.   Would the
lpcorp guy please contact me so that this can be
corrected?  I cannot find any trace of the lpcorp
email registration so I am stumped, so please contact
me soon to straighten this out....

Regards,

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager
ajs@sagady.com

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)