E-M:/ FOX loses in rBGH whistleblower trial

Enviro-Mich message from Patty Cantrell <patty@mlui.org>

Good news about two FOX news reporters in Florida who were fired after
refusing to lie on the air about Monsanto's recombinant Bovine Growth
Hormone. See online news bit and commentary below. Also website address for
more info and to get involved.

Patty Cantrell

Patty Cantrell
Public Trust Alliance Project Manager