E-M:/ Virus Protection From Outlook Messages??

I imagine most Outlook and Outlook Express users realize this, but you can choose to keep all of your e-mail messages unread while still being able to read them. Go to "Tools". Select "Options". Select the "Read" tab. Click on the box to the left of "Message is read after being previewed for __ second(s)" to remove the check mark. This causes all new messages to not be "read" unless you double-click on them. Whether this affords any virus protection, I don't know, but we have not had any problems.