Re: E-M:/ Insect Invasion at Comerica Park

Enviro-Mich message from "Tom & Anne Woiwode" <woiwode@voyager.net>

While I can't speak to everything that occupied the site, one institution
that used to occupy the Comerica Park site is the Detroit College of Law.
Could there be a connection?

(for the record, I'm a DCL grad)

Tom
Tom, Anne, Nate and Pete Woiwode