Re: E-M:/ Insect Invasion at Comerica Park

Enviro-Mich message from "Jam Rag" <jamrag@glis.net>

Friends

Just for the record, downtown Ferndale was also infested with bugs Wednesday
night, primarily bees in my opinion. I could not ride three feet on my bike
without having one hit my face. I've never seen anything like it in 15 years
of living here.

By the way, I spent 10 hours today cleaning my system, after being hit hard
by the KAK worm which was disseminated via this list. If anyone else is hit,
I may be able to offer some helpful advice, learned the hard way.

I would also ask everyone to please try a little harder to be careful about
their safe email techniques and practices. I lost an entire day to this
disaster. Frankly, I've been generally accused of being TOO careful, as I
refuse to open ANY attached files even if I know who sent them. In this
case, too careful proved to be not careful enough!

TN

Sue & Tom Ness
Jam Rag Press/Michigan Music Campaign
Green Party of Metro Detroit

Subscribe to our campaign email list: n4cstaff-subscribe@egroups.com
For our general Green list: jamrag@glis.net

Ness For Congress 2000! 12th District
Don't Let Your Dreams Get Dusty!
Honor the News/Freep boycott!

www.ness4congress.com
Box 20076, Ferndale MI 48220
248-542-8090 * jamrag@glis.net

* Campaign Manager (acting): Ron Halstead ronh109@aol.com 248-548-4931
* Fundraising Director (acting): Michael Funke funkeredfinn@juno.com
313-331-6158
* Scheduler: Sue Ness jamrag@glis.net 248-542-8090
* Field Manager: Mark Deagle Starwise08@aol.com 248-879-1162
* Research: Robert Wicke rwicke@igc.org 313-923-0721
* Party Liaison: Louis Novak lmn@lppals.com 313-623-4709
* Media Liaison: John Hilla jhilla@ic.net 248-435-0373
* Webmaster: Priscilla Dziubek peekd@lppals.com
* Publicity/Promotions (acting): Fran Shor
* Treasurer: Tom Ness
* Video: Kendra Knorp & Dawn Fullerton