Re: E-M:/ MLUI new executive director

Enviro-Mich message from "Bonnie Shupe" <BONNIES@cannontwp.org>

Since I'm a "real" member of MLUI, I would appreciate a response.  I haven't gotten really involved with this group, but they do produce a nice, informative magazine and I've been impressed by what I have witnessed.  So what gives?
Bonnie

>>> "Profjohnfrink" <Profjohnfrink@ziplip.com> 08/28/00 02:40PM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from "Profjohnfrink" <Profjohnfrink@ziplip.com>

Isn't the reason that MLUI had a shake up at the top is because K. Schneider was fraudulently adding people to the "membership" list when they in fact were not members or asked to be members?

It is my understanding that the "happy face" that MLUI is attempting to put on this recent news is to mask the internal problems that this organization is having.  In fact, the Benzie County newspaper has regularly carried letters to the editor of people who were added to the "membership" rolls when they never joined.

-Professor John Frink

*  Get free, secure online email at http://www.ziplip.com/  *