Re: E-M:/ MLUI new executive director

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

I don't know who Professor John Frink is, but unless he (and others) can
substantiate defamatory statements you would be well advised to refrain from
making libelous statements (especially on an open forum such as Enviro-Mich).

I have never been a member of the Michigan Land Use Institute, but they have
clearly performed some valuable service by elevating land use issues in
Michigan.

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy