E-M:/ Health Effects of Waste Incineration

Given the interest of those on this list in waste
incineration sources in Michigan and the Great Lakes
Region, I thought I'd share the following item.....

The current issue of Environmental Science and
Technology, a very informative scientific journal
published by the American Chemical Society, has
an article on the unresolved issues of the
health effects of waste incineration...MSW, Medwaste
and hazwaste.   See:

http://pubs.acs.org/subscribe/journals/esthag-a/34/i17/html/09mckone.html

Also, you should be aware that you can now get
free access to the current issue magazine portion of this
journal (not the scientific articles) for free at

http://pubs.acs.org/journals/esthag/index.html

....Although some of the scientific "hot articles" are also made
available free for a limited time at:

http://pubs.acs.org/hotartcl/est/est.html

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)