Re: E-M:/ Land & Water Conservation Fund

At 02:06 PM 09/06/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

This portion of this message may leave a wrong impression...

Please note that this message was sent to the EM address,
enviro-mich@great-lakes.net, and that no names or email
addresses from the EM list were shared with this person.

Alex Sagady
Enviro-Mich Listmanager

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)