E-M:/ Fwd: whale deaths due to Navy sonar project(LFA)

Enviro-Mich message from Eckhart Dersch <dersch@pilot.msu.edu>

The following message was sent to me by a local environmentalist, Tina
Kahn.  While it is not a Michigan policy issue, it is certainly a global
issue which our elected officials from Michigan can significantly influence.

Although not mentioned here, there is the increasing suspicion and some
evidence that high intensity military sonar is also responsible for some of
the tragic whale and dolphin beachings that we have witnessed in recent years.

It is time again to educate our representatives in Washington.

Eckhart Dersch