Re: E-M:/ MLUI in the news (let's try this again)

Enviro-Mich message from Mark Brush <mbrush@umich.edu>

In case you didn't pick it up in our earlier message, Patty Cantrell has a
commentary running this week on the Great Lakes Radio Consortium.  The commentary
is about the development lobby's efforts to get around local zoning ordinances.
You can hear it at: http://www.glrc.org/index3.php3?story_id=897

- Mark B.

Robert Browne wrote:

> Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Browne" <truegreen@cernunnos.org>
>
>   Hey folks!
>
>   Remember all the good reporting that Patty Cantrell and the MLUI did on the
>   Department of Ag and hog manure?  Well, the Auditor General recently did an
>   audit and guess what?  Their findings were nearly identical to the
>   MLUI's!
>
>   The Auditor General cited poor record keeping, poor response times, etc by
>   the Environmental Stewardship Division of MDA.  Maybe MDA's "rosy picture"
>   and "all is well" attitude is wrong after all?
>
>   Keep up the good work Patty and the rest of the folks at MLUI!  Stay
>   vigilant and keep the pressure up, we ARE winning the battle for a cleaner
>   environment.
>
>   Vote Green!
>   -Robert Browne

Mark Brush