E-M:/ sick of complaining about Spence?

Take action to help defeat him!

Volunteer for League of Conservation Voters' Dirty Dozen campaign against Abraham.

*Receive a weekly email update on campaign activities and volunteer opportunities around the state.

*If you live in or close to Ann Arbor, attend weekly volunteer meetings every Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:30 at 208 1/2 South Fourth Ave., between Liberty and Washington in downtown Ann Arbor (free street parking (after 6) and ramp parking available).

*If you don't live around Ann Arbor, request a volunteer from home kit and we'll tell you how to get involved.

Email allison_clements@lcv.org if you are interested in any of the above, or in volunteering in any other way.  The tide is turning and Spence's huge war chest is allowing him to gain MAJOR momentum, so we need to act now--you can donate 2 hours or 200 hours.  Please do not wait to get involved.

Allison Clements
Campaign Manager
LCV Dirty Dozen
734-276-4519