E-M:/ Natural Resource Reps needed for Career Expo

Enviro-Mich message from "Jessica Pitelka Opfer" <planner@crwc.org>

L'Anse Creuse High School in Harrison Township, Michigan is looking for MANY
representatives from natural resource fields to volunteer a few hours of
their time at Career Expo 2000.  The theme is "Careers for a New Millenium."
The Expo provides a forum for both students and adults to explore and expand
their awareness of career choices.  The goal of the event is to build
bridges between educators, professionals, students, and the community,
resulting in improved communication and understanding among all.

The Expo will be held at L'Anse Creuse High School (38495 L'Anse Creuse
Road, Harrison Twp.) on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.  If
you are interested in participating as a natural resource career
representative, please contact Laura Arnold at 810-783-6570 ext. 8681.  The
deadline to register as a representative is Friday, October 13.

P.S.  L'Anse Creuse High School is involved in our student stream monitoring
program and we would really like to help them out.  Thanks!
Jessica Pitelka Opfer
Watershed Planner
Clinton River Watershed Council
1970 East Auburn Road