E-M:/ List of GM executes

Enviro-Mich message from "Aretta Schils" <squaw@provide.net>

Here is a list some of the top GM executives that could be contacted as to
why the auto-distribution facility should not be placed in Milan township or
any other rural area. Sorry I don't have emails for these people.  If anyone
has access to their emails, I sure would like to have them.

General Motors Corporation
300 Renaissance Ctr
       Detroit, MI 48243
       (734) 556-5000

ELECTED OFFICERS
Chairman of the Board
John F. Smith, Jr.

President and Chief Executive Officer
G. Richard Wagoner, Jr.

Vice Chairman
Harry J. Pearce

Executive Vice Presidents
John D. Finnegan
Ronald L. Zarrella  President, GM North America

Senior Vice Presidents
Thomas A. Gottschalk
Donald E. Hackworth

Does anyone out there know if there is a place on the web to find the top
shareholders in GM?

If you'd like to know more about our fight, our webpage is
http://users.dundee.net/railyard/. We will have our own domain page pretty
soon but that's not up and running just yet.

Thanks
Aretta