E-M:/ Correction to Career Expo contact

Enviro-Mich message from "Jessica Pitelka Opfer" <planner@crwc.org>

I sent a message on 9/21 requesting volunteers for L'Anse Cresue High
School's Career Expo on November 8th.  I just learned that Laura Arnold, the
contact person, has a new phone extension:  810-783-6570 ext. 1381.

If you are available and in the region that evening, I hope you will
consider participating.  It does not require a formal presentation of any
kind - just sitting at a table and answering kids' questions about careers
in natural resources.  Thanks!
Jessica Pitelka Opfer
Watershed Planner
Clinton River Watershed Council