Re: E-M:/ News and Freep Articles on Bush Energy Plan IgnoreAustin Powers Connection

...snip...
> While not covering the Austin Power's connection to this story, today's
> Free Press and News both have articles describing the Bush announcement in
> Saginaw.  The News site also has a cyber survey asking Michigan residents
> if they support opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil
> exploration.  At the time I responded NO, the Yes's were up by about 60 to 40.

Of course. It is hardly in anyone's back yard - and the love for SUVs
passeth all understanding. At least, I'm glad that as many as 40% have an
idea of the resources at stake, and maybe for how short a time its oil
would last.

--Rane L. Curl