E-M:/ information of manufacturing process

Enviro-Mich message from 50134587@plink.cityu.edu.hk

I'm a student of City University of Hong Kong who is major in
manufacturing engineering. I am recently carrying out a project about
PCB!|s impact to the environment. It is appreciated that if you could
give me information about the pollutant released in the PCB
manufacturing process and the handling method of the waste. It is very
good of you to reply me.
Thank you for your attention