E-M:/ Tour de Sprawl Photos Ready

Enviro-Mich message from Karlin Mai Danielsen <danielse@engin.umich.edu>

Hello Friends,
Did you attend the 4th annual Tour de Sprawl in Webster Township?  Our
photographer, Heather Oleniczak, took 150 pictures during the Tour.
Check out our photo gallery at http://tour.yi.org, and you might find
some pictures of yourself.  There are also plenty of shots of the
fabulous fall scenery as we rode and bussed down the rural back roads of
Webster Township. Enjoy!

Special thanks to our web site designer Shannon Brines for his awesome
work!

Karlin

Karlin Danielsen
danielse@engin.umich.edu
734-764-1667
Use what talents you possess. The woods would be very silent if no
birds sang there except those that sang the best.

                  ~ Henry Van Dyke ~
    (1852--1933, American Protestant Clergyman and Writer)