E-M:/ Community service

Enviro-Mich message from "Bonnie Shupe" <BONNIES@cannontwp.org>

This message is for those of you in the East Lansing area.  My son is a student at MSU living right near campus.  He needs to do 40 hours of community service as quickly as possible.  He has no car, so would need to be able to walk or catch a bus to the destination.  He is only available on weekday afternoons and evenings, although he does have classes on some days.  If you have a job that needs to be done on a somewhat flexible schedule, please let me know if you would be willing to supervise his service.  He has called around to a few places like soup kitchens, libraries, etc. and isn't finding anything.
Thanks.
Bonnie Shupe, Cannon Township Clerk/Watershed Administrator