E-M:/ FW: Perrier takes another site

Enviro-Mich message from "Eric Uram" <eric.uram@sierraclub.org>

This of interest to folks on the listserve.  We
here in Wisconsin are in the midst of a bitter
fight on permitting/locating a 500gal/min well
that would operate 24/7/365 bottling water for
export.  Please follow-up with the people listed
in the alert to find out more on this important
issue.

Eric Uram
Sierra Club Midwest Office