Re: E-M:/ re: EM/: CAFO Lawsuits for Illegal Discharges

Enviro-Mich message from "ElizabethHoover" <ElizabethHoover@ziplip.com>

OUCH!!!

Now we just need Alex Sagady to proclaim that Chief Druid is blasphemous and ban him for not adhering to Alex's narrow-minded beliefs.

Alex, you can borrow my stretching rack if you'd like to make Chief Druid comply with the "non partisan" (ie only people who agree with you can comment) requirement for the enviro list.  Give me an address and I'll drive it up in my earth-friendly Ford.  ;)

In truth, Chief Druid is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

-Elizabeth Hoover