E-M:/ Re: Fw: WALL: Winning a battle; Winning the WAR

Enviro-Mich message from "David E. Allen" <dallen@nmu.edu>

Folks:

Tom's message is pretty "right on," even in our area.  However, not all
non-government land owners are doing a crummy job.  Some of the relatively
good guys include Keweenaw Land, Shelter Bay, and the folks who have
defined long-rotation cutting - Menominee Tribal Enterprises.  Once again,
we should be a tad careful in how we excoriate others - so that we don't
inadvertently excoriate those who are less blameful.

Dave