E-M:/ Why Woiwode?

My good friend Anne Woiwode is too modest to
post this on EM, so I will.   I want to remind
everyone on this list that Ms. Woiwode is
running for township council in Meridian Township
in her first bid for elected office.

I don't have to remind anybody about all of the
good work Anne does, as it shows on this list.

I hope that all good enviros and other citizens on this
list will give her their support and vote in the
election on November 7.  Anne and others running with
her on her slate of candidates will make significant
changes in that township on growth and sprawl issues
if elected.

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)