E-M:/ A serious Nader question

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <amutch@waterford.lib.mi.us>

This question is for all of those who will be voting for Nader for President.  I
think most of you realize that Nader won't be elected for President but some of
you probably do feel his is "the best man for the job".  I'm wondering what that
is based on?  Sure, Ralph might reflect your views and he probably presents a lot
of ideas you support but what makes him qualifies to "run" our country?  What
would he do about problems in the Middle East?  What does he know about the
military and handling foreign policy issues?  Sure, he has some strengths but I
can think of many places where he is truly unqualified to be the Chief Executive
of this country.  We know in Michigan what happens when the people running the
departments are less than adequate for the job [DEQ anyone?] - why would we want
that at a National level?

Andrew Mutch
Novi