Re: E-M:/ Fw: [EF!] PROTESTERS LAY SIEGE TO EPA HEADQUARTERS

Enviro-Mich message from Jeff Irwin <jirwin@umich.edu>

Mr. Ambrose,

I absolutely agree.  People will protest and agitate on behalf of the
environment with some hope of having their concerns heard under a Gore
presidency.  Conversely, under a Bush presidency we will witness the
results of the anti-environmental riders that have been repeatedly vetoed
by the Clinton/Gore administration.

I hope everyone on this list serve will put similar energies into
protecting the environment we all cherish by supporting the most
environmentally identified candidate in my lifetime - Al Gore.

Hugs and Kisses,

Jeff Irwin