Re: E-M:/ GOP Group To Air Pro - Nader TV Ads

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <amutch@waterford.lib.mi.us>

This must be the day for idiot Republican political tactics.  Check out this one
from Don Young:

"Republicans temporarily abandoned an attempt Friday to hold a small, private
watchdog group called POGO in criminal contempt of  Congress after charging POGO
officials with "stonewalling" a congressional inquiry involving oil royalty
payments...."

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20001027_841.html

Andrew Mutch
Novi