E-M:/ Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:14:51 -0400

Enviro-Mich message from "Jam Rag" <jamrag@glis.net>

Hey Alex, I just had a great idea for you. Since you're so fired up about
conducting a dirty tricks campaign against us Greens, why don't you hire a
group of Cuban exiles to break into Nader2000 Headquarters...

Really, this lunatic fringe of the Democratic Party makes me want to see
George stomp all over your boy. Steal materials from our headquarters, steal
our signs, spam our servers, harrass our volunteers -- keep us out of the
debates! -- and then you cry like a baby and blame us that Al is plummeting.

These kind of desperately childish and thuggish actions suggest that the sun
is setting on the Democratic Party empire. This Green thinks it's a shame.

TN

236 Hours Left: 10-27-00

Sue & Tom Ness
Jam Rag/Michigan Music Campaign/Green Party

Paid for by Ness For Congress/12th District

Don't Let Your Dreams Get Dusty!
No scab papers!

Subscribe general Green list: jamrag@glis.net
campaign@glis.net
www.ness4congress.com

22757 Woodward Ste 210, Box 20076, Ferndale MI 48220
SW corner of 9Mile/Woodward
Hours: M-F 1-10; Sat 10-4; Sun 12-9

248-336-9241/43
Fax: 9251 * MD Greens: 9253
248-542-8090

Campaign Mgr: Lou Novak lmn@lppals.com 313-623-4709
Fundraising Dir: Kendra Knorp 248-336-9243
Targeting/Stats: Ron Halstead ronh109@aol.com 248-548-4931
Office Mgr: Susan Ness suen@glis.net 248-336-9241
Research: Robert Wicke rwicke@igc.org 313-365-8842
Web: Priscilla Dziubek peekd@lppals.com