Re: E-M:/ Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:14:51 -0400

Enviro-Mich message from Jeff Irwin <jirwin@umich.edu>

I am a dedicated enviro and Democrat who intends to be around for a long
time.  I am very disappointed that the debate has turned into this ugly
series of accusations.  Can't we all get along?!

I too find it unfortunate that many Nader supporters - whom I know to be
hard working and dedicated to the cause of the environment - believe
supporting Nader is the best way to advance policy.  Because I disagree
won't cause me to get angry, steal anything or hire any Cuban plumbers.

Please, lets keep our forum friendly and respectful - except in regards
to Russ Harding. :-)

It is my hope that someday we can all come together in the future.  I
doubt it will be November 7, 2000 - but my arms are open.

And now off to the door knocking!!!