Re: E-M:/ A serious Nader question

Enviro-Mich message from Sheinzman <sheinzman@prodigy.net>

Sorry Alex.  I thought I had established that the biggest source of
environmental destruction and future damage are huge, multinational
corporations.  And that government is supposed to prevent such abuse
from the private sector.  But since certain elements of the private
sector are able to buy our elections and own our elected officials, this
isn't happening.  Hence we who are concerned about the environment
desperately need to discuss, debate and explore the political arena as
it exists today.

My apologies for not making the environmental connection clear in the
context of this subject.

-Scott