Re: E-M:/ Unity in the Community

Enviro-Mich message from Tim Flynn <timf@mac.com>

> From: Timothy Killeen <timk@bikerider.com>
> Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:48:37 -0400 (EST)
> To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
> Subject: E-M:/ Unity in the Community
>
> I'm disappointed to read all the bomb throwing back and forth. Our fight is
> made difficult by the fact that our opponents know how to close ranks and
> work toward a common goal.

Tim,
I've got to disagree with you here.  This is the strength of the
environmental movement.  We question every thing, even ourselves.  As long
as we do it with respect, even if it get heated at times, we are better off.

Let the right wing enlist the sheep, let them be intellectually lazy, let
them nominate the extremely intellectually lazy.

Then let us pray the voters shake off their own laziness, let us hope a
majority will not except a platform of platitudes.

Tim Flynn