Re: E-M:/ Pickeral Lake - Concrete Boat Ramp Proposed

Enviro-Mich message from "Murray Dailey" <murphwild1@hotmail.com>

Greetings,

You also will have the nightmare of jet-ski access (legal or illegal). I
would make sure this is written into any comments.

I have yet to find a DNR boat access site which has any posting of jet-ski
state regulations and rules.  Can any of you state agency people listening
in give an answer for this?

Murray  Dailey