E-M:/ Oakland Co. Gore/Lieberman rally tommorow

Enviro-Mich message from Timothy Killeen <timk@bikerider.com>

Folks,

Tipper, Joe's mom and sisters, Susan Dey and Melissa Etheridge are the draws
for an 11:00 a.m. rally tomorrow, Thursday, November 2nd. It is at the
Oakland U. Student Athletic and Recreation Center in Rochester Hills (a.k.a.
the Orena). You don't need a ticket, the Gore folks tell me if you show up
you will get in.

Don't forget to get out and volunteer. There are opportunities everywhere,
see my last posting. Election Day poll working is also important.

Tim

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com