Re: E-M:/ Nader...Ideologically Insane??

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

Alex,

I was prepared to criticize your "Ideologically Insane??" reference as
hyperbole...but then I read the quotes attributed to Ralph Nader.

It appears that Mr. Nader is putting his candidacy ahead of the issues,
something that I would never expect from him.  He also furthers the
stereotype, held by some, that environmentalists just want to protest in
order to protest.  Wrong, wrong, wrong!

There may be some among us who relish a good protest, but the vast majority
who I know want constructive, rational, progressive change for the better.

Jack Smiley