Re: E-M:/ is nader on geologic timescale?

Enviro-Mich message from "Murray Dailey" <murphwild1@hotmail.com>

Greetings,

What does this have to do with Michigan Rita?  The Artic Refuge is not the
"most" precious place in the whole USA, and this is not what it is all
about.  Every place is precious in it's own biolgically diverse and
charismatic way, including many here in the beautiful forests, rivers, and
lakes of Michigan.

I would appreciate not hearing one more ad hoc attack on Nader (regardless
if you feel he deserves it) anymore than i need to hear Nader or the greens
attack anyone else either (myself included).

As i have maintained, Nader needs to look at who he is surrounding himself
with.  He should can-it too.

The extraction industries and our real environmental enemies sitting in on
this list (you know who you are) must be sittin back and toasting champagne
to all this.  Dont worry, were as strong and committed as ever!!  In fact,
this should show ya how determined we are to protect our planet from
ruthless corporate plunder and greed!!

I believe a third party, or breaking of the two party system is crucial.
Nader may be it, but in swing states like Michigan, go to the voting booth
and try and imagine a republican president, a republican cabinet, a
republican senate, and a republican house.  That should scare any
progressive into oblivion, or moving out of the country.

peace out!

fer the wild!

Murray Dailey