Fwd: E-M:/ Lee Iacocca is building Al Gore's "extreme idea" in Taiwan

Enviro-Mich message from David Wright <wrightd@voyager.net>

Sorry, I screwed up the web address go
to:http://www.evbikes.com/iococca.html and you'll get the picture.

Lee looks good doesn't he!  It appears the California air and his new
electric vehicle company is good for his health.

Cheers,

David