FW: E-M:/ Highlights from the North Woods Call

Enviro-Mich message from "Jeff" <traverse@traversemagazine.com>

Y'all,

It's great to see Glen Sheppard get some credit on Enviro-Mich. All
Michiganders owe him a debt of gratitude for his unflagging commitment to
the environment.

Is it too commercial of me to suggest that the best way to reward his
commitment is with a subscription to his newspaper? I have no ties to the
paper but like to see people compensated for a job well done. You'll reward
yourself too, by subscribing to a paper you actually look forward to
reading.

$25/year

The Northwoods Call
00509 Turkey Run Rd.