Re: E-M:/ Roadless corrections

Enviro-Mich message from "Murray Dailey" <murphwild1@hotmail.com>

Dave,

Read on...there is no mean spirits living in this heart.  Only rabid defense
of that which is sacred.  Read both statements and you get to the same
place.  I always say, if you put yourself around a campfire while reading
email--it is often less "terse" as often recieved by the receivee...really.

kind regards,

Murray