Re: E-M:/ Thanksgiving and CAFO's

Enviro-Mich message from joonmck <joonmck@gateway.net>

How many environmentalists does it take to kill a turkey?

Three.

One to look up the party line on turkeys in the Paul McCartney Cookbook.

One to suggest that the group baste a big brussel sprout instead (hoping
to spare the turkey's life).

And one to secretly zip off to the East Lansing Food Coop, while the
others are debating, to purchase a free range bird for the feast.

Moral: nobody had to do the actual killing, and all are comforted that
the bird was at least free for a spell.

Happy Thanksgiving and pass the giblets!

Brian McKenna