E-M:/ Mourning Dove OOPS!

Enviro-Mich message from CBCHRISTIE@aol.com

Excuse me...make that Ms Taylor not Mr Taylor>  my error!

Doesn't Mr. Tabor want to be reelected the next time around.  The mourning
dove issue was brought up back in 1995.  There was such a public out cry,
that they didn't even put it on the ballot. Does he think that all of those
people have simply just went away?  NOT!  Were still here watching, wondering
when those greedy hunters would try this again.  Here we go again, but were
older and smarter.  Hang on for one long, hard, tough ride Mr. Tabor.  See
you Tuesday, November 28, at 10am.
H. B.  6147 wonder what's next, going to start shooting Bluebirds?

CLARENCE B CHRISTIE
Potterville Michigan
CBCHRISTIE@AOL.COM