Re: E-M:/ South Fox Island

At 10:48 PM 11/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>     Last time I checked, public land belonged to all the citizens.  Now
> comes the DNR proposing to give away (swap) our land on South Fox Island
> to Mr. Johnson, a private citizen.  This does not make me happy.

Dear Lynn:

You can take solice that Mr. Johnson is not
just any old private citizen.  He is a
republican party campaign contributor!!

In year 2000:

$5000 to Republican State Committee
$1000 to George W. Bush
$20,000 to the Republican National Committee
$1000 to Chuck Yob

He gave more this year than in 95-96 and 97-98...
...give a little..get a little...give more...get more....

See www.crp.org

...(that's Center for Responsive Politics and
not the Comittee to Reelect the President)